Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

so many things.........

hye my lil diary....

Im Home!!! Im happy...BUt it feels kinnda empty...
I didn't write for so longgggg!I have so many things to share here.... So many things happened during my sileneness. I had final exam 24 march till 6 april...
One day before my finals began, my Tokki passed away... I went back to give him my last respect. 2 weeks before the finals i did go back to visit him (when he was in Kuantan hospital).. Later he was been transferred to Pekan Hospital because doc said they cannot do anything.I felt the emptiness now.. seriously.
Previously, if i go back home i have to look after him, push his wheelchair to the bathroom, to the dining hall and anywhere that he wished to go but i no longer do that... :(

The house really empty..




Today is my 5th day at home... i might go back to the college due to the internship program in new straits time... But, i need to back for the briefing and also 3 days conference before the internship begin...
I went to my sedara's house coz there was kenduri cukur jambul aka akikah for the newborn baby.. The baby is sooooo cute and healthy too. Her name is Nur Ain Qistina..
And.... at 3.45pm with my cousin's assistance, I successfully made yummmmyyy Spaghetti Carbonara... Those who want, welcome to my house, and taste it! :)

Im sooo addicted with Samarinda nowadays (one slot in TV3) - Asmaradana... like it!!! Actually, now while updating the blog im watching the episodes that i missed from TV3 website....



Hurm, okla i think that is all for now... I know it is quite boring sharing all these things... hehe.. Later i will update k? Maybe my internship experience?? or?? will see soon... :)



till then....
Salam...

1 comments:

h a n a w a said...

Salam Ida.
Hey I never knew how it feels like to lose someone dear to you but one thing for sure, losing him is the 2nd worst thing in life. But the worst thing is to let it hurt you so bad that you "die" too, inside.
Anyway all the best in whatever you do~ (^___^)

Post a Comment