Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A holiday to remember

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah...

Sorry for a long silence. Been busy lately. Going to have tahlil for my late Tokki and Tok on 1 May.

I went to Cherating during the weekend. In a word, awesome. I didn't have a holiday for quite sometime. So, this is the opportunity for me. It just we don't have enough time to discover everything. I went there for my Makcik's family day -Suria Resort Cherating. The resort was ok. Makteh joined too. Me, ngah, adik n my lil cousin, adik Liyana joined Makcik's team (go Yellow!!) unfortunately the game that ngah and adik entered which was run in the sack got third place. Adik Liyana won put water inside the bottle for children category. ME?? kalahhhh... haha. I don't want to mention the game....

So, this is Makcik's room. Suite okayyy :



The bathroom... not so bad.. even though quite small



Table set... when entering the room...




Swimming pool...ngah,adik n lil liyana were so eager to swim there!!



This is the view of the beach from the room... So calm and relaxing...




Feel like wanna have a holiday again.. Can?? With my beloved family... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment