Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah...
Alhamdulillah... Thank you Allah SWT for giving me chance to still alive and worship You.
I've khatam the Holy Quran 3 times already. I started learning and reciting it when i was 7 years old. I learnt so many things from the Quran. This is the advantage to those who learn Arabic language. Can simply understand it. Even though i started learning Arabic when i was in Matriculation Centre IIUM, i can understand few verses without referring to the translation and the interpretation.
Al- Quran is the Book of Islam. It guides us to the right path. I would like to share few things about the content in the Quran.
The heart of Al-Quran is Yaasin. It is the 36th surah in the Quran. Allah swt promises us pahala reading Yaasin likes we recite the whole Quran 10 times.
Another thing is when we recite Yaasin on Thursday night (Malam Jumaat) Allah swt will give us firm Iman.
Usually when we visit relatives or anybody that are sick, we will recite Yaasin for them, Allah swt will reduce the burden of the patients.
LASTLY, when we recite Yaasin at the graveyard, Allah swt will reduce the burden of the dead people there and we will be rewarded to the same reward that the dead people have.
This is a kind of Tazkirah. But im not really good in expressing all these. I welcome any feedback from you...
Thank you guys >.<
Hijrah
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment