Assalamualaikum...
Living in this world always make me realize that there are nothing impossible.. We can achieve what we want, aim the highest target. But it is just easy to say but it is hard to do. I agree!! I learn a lot.. when involving family matters how should we react, in studies, in relationship with The Creator, family, friends and the lovessss one.
Im glad because i was born in a family that full with love.. Even though my grandparents just passed away, they are always in my heart. (Al-Fatihah)
I got my final exam result. As usual, it was not quite impressive. I need to improve here and there. Of course i sad because i think i can score for the papers. I know He tested me with this kind of thing. I realize others might be tested on different matters we don't know. There must be hikmah for everything.
I have 2 aims...
and i need to achieve them before i enter new semester. I hope i can do it!! Go! go!
I cannot post them up here because they are in the middle of planning. heheh.
Orait, catch up later...
XOXO
Hijrah
3 months ago


1 comments:
hope you get what do you want clearly :>
Post a Comment