Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

sleepy...

my dear blog.... It has been quite sometimes for me to update my blog nowadays specifically... I had so many things to do... Poor u baby... I notice nowadays i'll get tired easily n can fall asleep anywhere.. Not a good sign.. Maybe my weight increasing and that makes my body easily tired.. Plus, these few weeks can be called as presentation n assignment weeks.... Everything is queing. Last 2 nights i supposed to sms my dear him but he received my sms in an hour for a msg... Poor him... Sorry b.. :(

tomorrow is going to be my vidoe presentation on job interview at workplace... well, i know it sounds so boring but that is the best we can do... hurm, the problem is i don't know how to format the video so that i can transfer to windows movie maker and simply edit it....

so readers, dou you how to do?? we recorded using digital camera and the type .MOV... i need to change to the one that is compatible like .WMV.. so is there any simple way to do??? HELP!!!!!


My grandfather admitted for almost a week.. I texted my mom and asked about his condition, she said he kept on talking deliriously. He said he does not want to stay in the hospital anymore.. He wanted to meet Sultan and MB (menteri besar-Dato' Seri Adnan Yaakob). Poor Tokki.. :( The problem is his heatlh need to be under special care by the medical profesionals regarding his kidney problem, heart problem, asthma and gout. He refuses to eat... That is the biggest problem i think.. a bit stubborn. nak marah tak sampai hati sebab dah tua... I know his condition was not really good since the death of my Tok. Maybe he misses her. I don't know. I hope he will recover soon. All his children takes turn sleeping at the hospital. Is a good things... We should appreaciate the one around us...

Ok, till then
(need to figure out how to convert the video format asap) the presentation is tomorrow! im gonna die~

0 comments: