Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

learn to manage time well

assalamualaikum......

Yesterday i did not get enough rest.. Pretty tired works.... So, when i finished class at 1pm today, went back to the room, take off may lenses, read newspaper while lying on the bed and slowly fell asleep. I slept for about 2 hours.. well that is quite long because usually i cannot sleep during the day.

The day earlier i skipped 1 class because i felt so EXHAUSTED.. having redline once a month always make me feel like 'KAIN BURUK' sleepy all the way from morning till late night. However, one thing i learn about myself is even though the tiredness fill the air, i managed to study, and finished all my assignment. I know my sifu is my darling... He is now a part time burger seller operated from 5.30pm till midnight. Im so proud of him. So rajinnnnn... ;)

Last Friday i spent my day with Imah and Wawa at Wangsa Walk Mall. We had lunch together at Little Mok (chinese cousine) played bowling and released tension with karoeke.. I really had great time. Thank you girlfriends... Love you all. Muahxx...

Wanna see the pictures: here they are...


KAROEKE...


WIT Imah....


Imah and Wawa


Me....

Lovely isn't it??
I am on9 for a while waiting for my groupmates pray...
Oh, they are here already.. got to go...
Wanna have dinner...


Till then
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment