Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

HIV test

Dear readers...

I promise to write a lot of entries about my journey to my wedding.
Well, last 2 days, 17 March 2014 to be exact I went out to the nearest Government Clinic for the HIV test. Yes! I am up for it. I know even though I was alone and probably it will make it worse as I might just go somewhere else and go back to the office after a while.
But with guts, I went for it and tadaaaaa! I got it done in less than a minute.

But the thing is, when I first came to the registration counter and fill in forms for new patient. (ya, sometimes we need to go traditional way rather than just key in in the computer) It works when it is blackout isn't it?, my feeling was just okay.. It just a matter of taking a test Ida...

I need to go to waiting area where the outpatients wait to be called for doctor's consultation. I was waiting and I met my students there. They were very happy to see me and kept on asking me why are you here miss? Are you sick? I said i just need to see the doctor and this made their mouths shut. Haha. Sorry girls. I don't want you to find out I was there for the HIV test. Well, it is not like I am keeping a secret to everybody but I think I have too for now and for the students.

Got 166. Waiting....
163 was called.
Waiting...
164....
165...
Then the number went straight to 167.
I was like?? My number gone missing??

I went to see the nurse. The nurse went and double check.
Gahhh!! I was the one who did the mistake.
I haven't put my form in the basket so that is why my number was not being called.
I think its funny and i don't know where to put my face.. :(
Well, actually if you go here for the HIV test, you don't have to wait actually.
Yes, probably wait for 3-5 minutes only and your name is going to be called and that's it.

Lesson to be learnt:
Read and don't forget to ask around.
Lazy ass to walk and ask.


Okay gtg got usrah to attend to.

ttyl

0 comments:

Post a Comment