Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, February 13, 2014

missing blogging so much

Assalamualaikum and happy Friday everyone...

It has been ages for me upadating my blog and I know I am so bad at this.. I do have time but I just love procrastination. Haha. I guess I cannot do this anymore. I need to update my blog regularly...

Hurm...
I am bride to be 2014..
InshaAllah will be married to the love of my life in June. Do pray for me.
Preparation?

So far so good. Everything falls into places.
It just that the legal documents haven't been done yet.

The beginning:
Date : Set
Venue: Set
Time :Set
Invited guests : listing is still ongoing
Theme: Set
Color theme : Set
Hantaran : Bought all for both sides in end of last year.
Family attires : Bought at Jakel last months


Bridal? Checked!
Spa? Checked!
Attires? Checked!
Wedding card? Already sent the draft and map to the vendor. Waiting for them to settle it and see the draft before proceed with the printing.
Door gift? Checked! ( but still have to add somemore)
Homestay? Checked! Mom's doing the booking
Caterer??? Mom's.. but i don't know.. she hasn't decided
Canopy? Mom's booking

As for the time being...
My brother paints the house and the gazebo...

p/s: I fall in love with my nikah attire... love it to bitss!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment