Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

It's November

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah...

Haven't been updating my blog for so long. No ideas and actually lazy to post up anything. But when i think again, i feel regret because this is the medium where i keep my memory.

Yes, a lot of things happened these past few months.
I know i didn't even post anything about my Aildilfitri and we already passed  Aidiladha. Haha.

I am missing my friends badly. Those during uni days, high school gfs and childhood partner in crime. We rarely spend time together anymore. Yeah, everybody is busy with work. Some of them even get married and have children, thus family that have to look after, got engaged, pursue masters and PhD and run businesses. I am very happy to see/hear that most of my friends have a stable job, good life and beautiful children. Alhamdulillah. Allah bless all of you :)


We are entering the last phase of the year 2012 now. How fast time flies!!! Alhamdulillah, I am happy with I have now with the prosperous that Allah swt has showers to my family endlessly. I read my friends' blogs. They face hectic life which I can say it is good as experience is the best teacher. You are not going to be better if you don't learn something everyday.


This weekend is gonna be my little sister's birthday. I don't plan to give her anything yet because basically she has everything that she ever wanted. So dear sister, wait till I find out what is the thing that you should have rather thatn thing that you want. Hehe. Kakde loves you so much.






Anyway even though it is so last season, I still want to show you guys my raya pics... hehe.




As for Raya Qurban, wait for the next entry, if I have mood to post it here. hehe



Till then







0 comments:

Post a Comment