Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Ramadan Kareem

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah peeps!


How are you? I know it's been a while since my last update. Worst, I only updating my blog the final week of Ramadan. Hurm, why? Cannot give valid reasons though. Can't hardly explain. :(

Anyways, I feel great cause still get the chance to fast this year. Alhamdulillah. Allahukhbar!
Many activities were held in this Holy month.
I went to Tadarus and Khatam Al-Quran, Ihya Ramadan, breaking fast with colleagues, terawih prayers and a lot more. Hope I still be given the chance to perform the same things next Ramadan insyaAllah. Only Allah knows how hard it is for me to let go this beautiful month as the Eid is just around the corner.
Well, not to say much, enjoy the pictures I've been snapping from the first day of Ramadan :)


On the first Ramadan. Got invitation from our dearest PM to break fast together at his house.


Mak, ayah and ngah with excited faces. LOL! Look at ngah, ingat hensem sangatlah tuh!

Here is the host....





Another day, I baked cookies...

Homemade chocolate chip.
We also had homemade chicken pie breakfasting.. Nyum!
This picture does not do justice. Only eat 1 can make you full all night long!

Tadarus and Khatam Al-Quran at Al-Huda Mosque, Kampung Langgar.
Alhamdulillah dapat jugak khatam... :) :) :) 
Most makcik2 around kampung came for this event.
They got goody bag too!





Get together time!


Another event: Bubur Lambuk distribution. Location: MPK field next to the mosque.





Hundreds of lambuk :)

Me and colleagues. First time break fasting at the field! What an experience! I know I was a bit jakun that time. Poor me!

My bestie sent me scrumptious tart!!!
Thanks dear!! Pray for your endless happiness and shower with prosperity.

Ihya Ramadan at KIPSAS mosque.

Kak Nurul, Kak Farah, me n my students.

The 3 of us. :) *heart*



Me and mama adam :p

English lecturers *weett*

Wishing all of you selamat hari raya aidilfitri...

Maaf zahir batin.

Sorry for any wrong doings...

Enjoy your raya, watch out your diet.
























0 comments:

Post a Comment