Women in this world are very unique. They are simply gorgeous in their own way. That is why there is a saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
I started taking care of my personal appearance since I was in high school. Even though I was in a girls school. We have to be hygienic. I have oily skin so all the bad characters keep popping up my face. My skin can be considered as sensitive skin to especially to seafood. Yes, we are talking about physical beauty. No matter how good your skin are, it is better to do daily cleansing: wash, toner, moisturizer, day cream simple make up. For weekly basis, scrub. I will wear mask in every 3 days.
Talking about beauty it should be from top to toe.Hair? Yes, very essential to take care of your hair. Do wash them everyday or every 2 days. It will be better if you can pamper yourself t the saloon. I love it but sometimes I feel lazy to start the car and go there. They do not have strategic parking lots. :(
What about body? Definitely you should reward yourself after 5 days of working. A visit to a spa is needed when you want to release you stress and donate (yes, I call it donate, if not you do not want to know what I usually call it) your money. Once a month is fine. As it covers massage and bath. It gonna be fabulous weekend!
Suggestions? Depends what kinds of skincare do you prefer to choose. From my observation, Malay owners tend to use Mustika Ratu and traditional products. If you favor spa which offers imported, well known and widely used products, do not hesitate to go there and give it a try.
As for make up, I use easy and affordable products. My aunt always say that cheap things are no good. I believe her but it cannot be applied to all. Why do you to spend so much if you can get the same thing with the same quality in very good price :) Don't be cheated! Branded items are another things.

My beauty products back then :( super crazy prize.
So girls, pamper yourself okay?
till then.


0 comments:
Post a Comment