beginning the year of 2012.
I know that this is a very late update. Now we are in the middle of January. My bad!
There were many great things happened last year and hopefully this year too many great things to come. InsyaAllah.
Been at home for almost 2 months after stop working in KL. Obviously, this is not a good start. Hmm.. gonna struggle to find new job. :( went for 3 interviews so far. I got the first one but then it has to be outdoor marketing which is so not me as i don't have any transport. As for the other, still waiting for the reply. Hopefully i can get one of them amin....
I am thinking of doing a part time job besides teaching at the tuition centre. So, probably i am gonna become part timer translator..At least i'm not staying home for nothing. Use my qualification while i still can ;p
Also thinking about doing online shop but still in the middle of finding out good quality stuffs to sell online. So far, i have few in my head now....
Alright... i better stop here.
My aim this year not to neglect this blog.
I wish to update ones a day....
ttyl
Hijrah
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment