Assalamulaikum Warahmatullah...
Today is the first month of Ramadhan and I am very grateful bacause He gave me another chance to still go through this bless month.Alhamdulillah...
I will only can break my fasting on friday 13th because now im in college :( well, on the bright side i can spend other time with my college mates! Friends.. need you! If not im gonna be homesick..:(
I also glad that my other half is near to me. So, we can go for terawikh prayer together or even breakfasting together *wink*. Congratulations on your part time job darling! Sooooo proud of you...
I don't want to make this entry much longer so i better pen-off here..Once again,
HAPPY RAMADHAN EVERYONE! Don't forget to perform terawikh prayer if you get still able to do it as the wisdom for each and every night is different! Have tadarus too!
till then
Hijrah
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment