Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

gombak...pekan....

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah...

Today is the 9th Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah everything goes well. I even had my great time break fasting at home with the rest of the family. :) mom's bubur lambuk.. Murtabak Mawar and some kuih from Bazaar Ramadhan.

On Saturday morning, i went to Pasar Borong Pekan!! I like it. We went quite early but there were many people already. hoooo..It was my adik's idea to go there. I had no intention. I meant this time going home was not the time to go to Pasar Borong. So, i just accompanied her and my akak too! Mak and Ayah dropped us there as they wanted to meet people and buy raw wet food at the market.

We had a great time tho.. walking from one stall to another..took our own sweet time comparing the price. (it would be better to buy stuffs at a low price!) I was so amazed okayyy! I bought one tudung with anwing( ala2 ariani gitu) at rm15.. if it's in KL just wish for that price. There's no such tudung sells below rm20 unless it's plain. But it's depends on the size. If here, you can get plain tudung at rm9. The awning is fine and comfortable. I know there are certain tudungs the awning are bad! This one is super duper great!
Im really happy and i treated akak and adik tudung. I left some money to adik so that mom, makteh and aunty can buy too! Huhu

Some of my friends also like my tudung. I can buy for you girls! :)
feel like want to beome a business girl selling awning tudung ;p


My tudung.. grey color!


Im wearing it! :)


Akak's tp i was the model ;p

I had iftar with my ex-roomate.. Wangi at KFC only. Not buffet in hotel.. But it was satisfying. Main reason to iftar together was to catch up each other life. Very hard to meet this Wangi.. hehe.thanks wangi for spending your time with me even though we had to walk in the rain.. here are some pictures...


me


Wangi


My meal!


Wangi's meal


Kami yang kekenyangan.. ;) tp still tapau Secret recipe cake! Nyum

0 comments:

Post a Comment