Asslamualaikum n hi everyone...
As promised, I wanna tell my bandung trip from day 1 until day 4.
We went there on 6 February 2013 flight at 6.40am LCCT.
We arrived around 9.00 o'clock and straight to the hotel. We stayed at Aston Braga.
I can say that it was really comfortable hotel. It has everything!! We booked a 3 rooms apartment and everyone of us satisfied. Mom slept with akak, makcik with makteh, me and my little sister.
See! How spacious there were.
Hall.
The kitchen. Well, usually on holidays we didn't cook so we just use the fridge to keep our drinks, fruits and chocolate :)
The bathroom! I loike it it just sometimes the water was too hot. I can't stand it.
We just sent the luggage to the hotel and then pak supir sent us straight to Pasar Baru. Our main purpose to be in Bandung is to shop till you drop. Huhu.
Pak Supir recomended the shops. First we went to buy telekung. I bought 7 telekung. Some for my friends. Makteh bought more than 40 telekung. Yup, with purpose but not with the intention of selling them. Adik bought 5 i think. Akak, mom, makcik ... countless!! First shop we already spend millions. haha
Next stop would be fabric shop
We loveeeeee here!!! Mata dah juling-juling n rambang mata aje... Hati asyik berderbar sebab tak sabar nak beli. HUHU. Lots of laces, crepe silk, chiffon, satin, cotton and you-name-the-material. With cheap and very affordable price we felt like to grab everything. I was like pick and choose after one another non-stop.
Seriously message for girls, if you want to get married and you want to custom made your attire get the materials here!! Super cheap.....
We spent hours here. I guess the orang kedai were tired of us. We kept on changing the materials and colors to choose. Funny okayhh! We shop like there's no tomorrow. Haha. I love thai silk. It is chep!! 1m=RM5. and because for a baju kurung we only need 3.5m so we can get below RM20. ;) :) *wide smile*
I went to Jakel and i compare. Jakel's RM14.50 for a meter of thai silk. See, how much you can save there.
We were busy deciding which color is suitable for khatam ceremony.
The sales assistants were nice. They were helpful. They served us food and drink as they know that we were tired. It is also to appreciate the customers coming to their shop. they have good sofas for us to sit and relax. I would say that there were a lot of Malaysians. Even at the airport while picked up the luggage and at immigration I saw lots of Malaysians. All came to shop. I know!!
Isn't it nice??? I bought one of these!! Jeng jeng jeng. Can't disclose now. hehe
After spend hours here, we went to the food court to lunch. Then we went to the hotel to bathe and solat. Again, we went out and this time we went to terminal tas and had dinner at The Stone Cafe.
See!! Shoes, sandals, loafers, snickers and whatnot are available here. Mom bought a pair of shoes. Nice!
Mom looks tired here. Don't look at me. I know I am fat!
The menu.
Adik's
Mine.
Makcik, mom and makteh took picture with the live band. Adik even requested Dadali's song. She sang along with the singer. Huhu.Great experience thou! Yeah, we had fun.
We went to hotel and ready to hit the sack.
The next entry will be the day 2 and 3....
Visiting the factory outlets (FO)
ttyl
Hijrah
3 months ago

















0 comments:
Post a Comment