Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Perturb

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah....

Happy Friday everyone! It's almost weekend! *jumping up and down* I miss my family and my sweetheart....Dol the macho cat! ^__^

Life has been good so far and I am so happy with what I have. However, I need to improve myself and prove to others that I am a supergirl. Haha. Just kidding!

Just now I had breakfast with colleagues and we were discussing about the unseen things. I mean not ghost literally but things that bother the Malays and sometimes things that they inherit from their ancestors.

We have to agree that these things are exist and they are around us everywhere. I had experience about these kinds of things. Of course I did not involve but I witnessed the way the bomoh or ustaz helped people who are suffering from them.
This is including histeria, saka, menumpang and many others that I don't even know what they call it.

My late grandfather and both of my grandma had this. They suffered! My grandma got stroke due to this. Ustaz said that somebody wants to fulfill their revenge and hence it happened. I can say that probably these so called bad people are desperate!

It was such a relief to hear that my colleague went to see ustaz and get rid of those things. Alhamdulillah. I hope it won't repeat anymore. Lesson learn: Do not simply take anything that is not belong to you especially those classical ring that look beautiful such as Topaz, Sapphire, Emerald and Ruby gem. It probably has 'something' that might belong to the previous owner. Sometimes, it does not have anything but those bad people can send their so called pendamping to be in the gem. Same goes to gold- necklace,bracelet and ring.

I know we are living in the globalization world where there are technologies to ease the burden, fashion that keeps updated from time to time, stuffs that are pretty and hard to resist (eh! over lak) and many more but still, people's mentalities are pending. Pending to accept new changes is one thing, they are still practicing the black magic and they think this is a way that they can reach prosperity, be respectable and be the top among others. How come you want it but you don't even work for it?? Getting the chance to be rich by doing black magic on others? Do you want people do the same things to your family? Your loved ones? Obviously no right. And trust me, revenge is just going to make things worst. You do not know what might happen in the future, if it does not affect you now, it will probably happen to you great grand children.

Sometimes, it does not happen to the target person but it happens to the children, the wife and siblings (especially those who live under the same roof). Or the situation can be like this : You and your family go to a restaurant and dine there. The owner do have 'something' to make his or her restaurant highly in demand. It does not involve food and drinks (they do too!)but the place itself. So, we as the customer can actually step and hit 'it' which definitely entails another story that you wouldn't want to know.


As a Muslim, we must get back to Allah SWT. My dad always advise me about this. We never knew people's heart. They might be nice to us. My friends said that I am not the kind of person who trust people easily. Exactly! Friendship cannot be measured by time. It involves chemistry as well. To me friendship does not come cheap. But I do hold on this point, first impression is a lasting impression. Honestly, that's how I read people. But I am not being judgmental. I rather see anything myself rather than listen to people's words.


Owh, what a boring update right? Anyway, I want to share with you readers that things that we can practise to protect ourselves from getting involve to those black magic.


1) In everything we do, start by reciting bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Highly encourage when you enter a place that is not familiar to us.

2) Recite Al-Mathurat everyday. It will protect you 24hours InsyaAllah.

3) Recite Ayat Kursi whenever to go out from your house and you enter new place. (New place does not mean the place you first time going but also you workplace, your friend's house, restaurants, hotels and many more)

4) Do not leave your food and drinks unattended if you do not trust your friend. Even if you do, before you drink recite selawat while turning the glass in a circle position 3 times.
One of my colleagues said if you drink from a cup, put a little bit of you thumb into the water and drink it. It can lose down the pain.

5)Recite Al-Mulk. It will protect you from those things.

6)Recite 3 Kul (Al-Nas, Al-Falaq and Al-Ikhlas)

7) Recite Surah Taha verse 69. (20:69)

8) Recite Surah Al-A'raf verse 118 and 119. (7:118-119)


9) Take wudhu' before you go to sleep at night.

InsyaAllah by practising this, we are under His protection. Amin.





till then.
ttyl

1 comments:

ZaNNa said...

informative =) haha..wpon org len xcaye..but i do believe all those things wujud ida..wuwuw~

Post a Comment