Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

blogs i like!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah...

I don't want to babble. Just wanna share with the blogs that I follow regularly.

1)Proudduck. She's my high school friend. The owner of online shopping website is very hardworking and adorable. Very humble and down to earth person. Beauty with brain. Full sense of humour. Never feel bored reading it.

2)Hanis Zalikha. This famous blogger is another beauty with brain. A model and a student. I can say that she is another celebrity in the making.

3)Dr.Halina She is a wife to our astronaut, Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor. Always talking about her little daughter and very inspiring too!

4)Religious website discusses about Islam. This is one website that I open every morning to start my day!

5)Shazwani Hamid. This is another young, inspiring and up-to-date blogger I can say. Her blog always being featured in magazines.

6)This blog is a blog where we can purchase perfumes and other beauty products. I love this blog as I purchased couple of times. Satisfaction is guaranteed!

7) This fashion online shop Loving this shopping blog. Will definitely purchase something from here :)

8)Another beauty blog Purchased couple of times. Satisfied!!!

9)My friends' blog:
Those are listed in the left hand side of my blog. There are few others that I didn't list yet but I know the blog.


Happy blogwalking people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment