I feel so glad and happy with my life now. I know not everyone can get everything that they want true? I still have to improve my result in my studies though this is my final semester as university student. Hopefully, this semester will bring joy and happiness to me. Ameen.
I also feel blessed because i found someone that always support me up and down. Never thought that we are going this far but alhamdulillah. His family also knows me and i always gayut with his mom. I even call her Umi :)
My six anniversary was on 5/2/2011 but we can't celebrate on that day as im in my hometown having semester break and he with his family as well. So, he planned to celebrate yesterday. Both of us are so simple. We just have dinner together and that's it. No anniversary gift whatsoever as we both still studying. ;p
Talking about my guy, he always dress very simple. Casual style i can say but smart and neat. Remember this entry he dress very semangat ones right? Love it!!!
This time. Super smart!! ( ya i know you guys want to puke reading this)

I don't know how to put this into words but i hope all my friends will find someone that suit to be their partner.
Before i started to merepek lets see what we have for our dinner

This is Siakap Stim Halia

This one is Tomyam. They made it in Coconut :)

This is sweet and sour prawn.. But we can't see the prawns as they are small. Sayur je yang banyak ;p

Finally is squid tempura with thai sos.. me like!
We also had kiwi and orange juice.


US

With the deco and all!
Zooming....

To bie,
I dedicate this song to you....
I would give up everything
Before I'd seperate myself from you
After so much suffering
I finally found unvarnished truth
I was all by myself for the longest time
So cold inside
And the hurt from the heartache would not subside
I felt like dying
Until you saved my life
Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with graditude
'Cause baby I'm so thankful I found you
I will give you everything
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
To ensure your happiness
I'll cherish every part of you
'Cause without you beside me I can't survive
Don't wanna try
If you keeping me warm each and every night
I'll be allright
'Cause I need you in my life
Ooooh
Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with graditude
And I'm so thankful I found you
See I was so desolate before you came to me
Looking back
I guess it shows that we were destined
To shine over the rain to appreciate
The gift of what we have
And I'd go through it all over again
To be able to feel
This way
Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with graditude
See baby I'm so thankful I found you
Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
I'm overwhelmed with graditude
My baby I'm so thankful I found
You
You
I'm overwhelmed with graditude
My baby I'm so thankful I found
(I found you)


6 comments:
Wah, Wah, Wah.
Tepuk tangan kuat-kuat.
I love it!
Semoga berbahagia ok?!
Teringat zaman korg mula2 kenal kat sekolah dulu :P
thanks farah!
haha tym skola tu jual mahal n poyo2 je
blurr jugak.. mmg loser. huhu
nway all the best for ur relationship
Sweet. sangat. as usual. haih, boleh kena diabetis aku nih. :D
Hihi.. thx so much wawa :) pray for us k?
mcm sedap je mknn kt situ..;)
sedapppp.. go try kak maria :)
Post a Comment