Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

daughter-girl-woman-mother-grandmother

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah....



I am not being gender bias in this entry but it just a thought okeyy??
Anyway, this is about a female thingy so i guess this post restricts men out there to read it.. OWh, men can read to widen their knowledge...

What are the similarities between daughter, girl, woman, mother and grandmother???
YES!! They are female.. Everyone knows that...They love shopping.. Yuppppp!! :)
They are emotional in once in a month.. PMS??


Talking about once-a-month routine of women, we have to be aware of several things.
We have to know how to control ourselves if we are acting emotionally...
We have to be hygienic.. Seriously, don't take this for granted ladies...
It is your own body.
I know this post sounds super boring to you but please finish reading this...

I'm just back from class today i bring back a box of pads :)*grin*
Malu? Malula gak guys yang lalu lalang nmpk aje...
But this pads are extremely special..That makes me believe to have it
You know it is not easy to invest big amount of money for this kind of thing.
I know people rather spend their hundreds on branded stuffs.. Designer bags and all because people can see what they wear and use.
But pads seriously?
Anyway, i did this for the sake of my health
I don't want to spend thousands of my salary on curing my sickness.
Nowadays, people can get disease easily. This is due to our eating habits.
FAST FOOD! or any stalls. We don't know how they cook the meals. I mean they might use the same cooking oil over and over again. As long as they get customers and money they do not mind about healthy lifestyle.


So, i bought ANION PADS...





It has 10 bags regular pads,









4 bags overnight pads







and 5 bags of pantyliners.



AND...... I has 19 self-test card to examine your MISS V whether it is healthy or not!

So, ladies, please let yourself free from any sickness...

Here, some information....



Do not shy, do not hesitate...
If you wanna try a bag of regular pads or pantiliner, feel free to email me:

idakhairiyah@gmail.com


p/s: Anyway this brand is just 3 years old in Malaysia, and this is the best brand for pads :) got expiry date and halal too! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment