Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Year End Situation

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah

This weekend i spent with my friend and relatives.Went to Sogo last friday as i wanted to buy few stuffs accompanied by Imah :) we had a great time though only the two of us.
People love sales and women especially can hardly resist not to buy anything that lays in front of them. Well, i observe people in Sogo and mostly came with their families. Yeah, year comes to an end and parents busy digging things to buy for their children. School stuffs and more and surely this month they gonna spend more!!! Well, it's for their children sake... A good investment :)

Talking about shopping which is synonymously with women all i can say that ladies department was packed!!! Seriously!!! Go to men's area you can breath happily. It is so opposite. I was like, "Urgh!!!"

I saw the husbands tailing their wives everywhere in the mall eyeing and hoping that wives will stop shopping. I even heard the husband said " Finish right? Let's go back" But the wife simply said, " Owh, i still didn't go to lingerie area. I go first k and you wait here and look after our baby here," (pointing to the stroller)What to do? Just let women buy.. :)and don't forget to pay for it.


I was trapped in the room doing nothing. Actually have things to do but i wrote boringggg*dang* at my fb status and few mins after that makcik called. hehe (she noticed my boringness! tq fb). So i went to Alamanda to watch movie entitled "Aku Masih Dara" It was ok. The message was clearly delivered to the audience. In terms of the smoothness, i would range it 3/5. I had to buy new shoes and the wedges that i wore got .... `-` (x pasal2 kene beli kasut ish)
Later at night after Isya' went to Tokki Kamal's house. Tahlil was held for arwah Tok Teh. Got the chance to meet dadchu even though at first he didn't even notice me! HuHu

My other half is away having vacation with his family so my phone is politely silent! Hopefully, he will buy me something from there...And he will be back today... Yahuuuu!!!*jumping up and down *

0 comments:

Post a Comment