Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Breakfasting

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah....

Ramadhan has come to an end. Now, everyone is looking forward for Hari Raya.. I also feel excited. You know, getting 17 days break for this raya is priceless okay.. But im sure this Raya is a bit awkward as both Tok and Tokki are no longer around. They left us. If not, of course all my aunties are busy finding the most nicest baju kurung for Tok to wear. Tokki on the other hand only wear jubah. It is very rare to see him wearing baju melayu except for wedding. Hopefully, both of them will be blessed and placed in Paradise.. ameen..

Mood shifting... back to raya mood..
I hope Makcik has ordered brownies at TTDI wet market. Pretty delicious i tell you! so yummy. I ordered 1 cookies. Crunchy in milk chocolate. Sounds scrumptious right?? Hopefully it tastes as it sounds.

Hurm, i had iftar with my high school friends at TGIF The Curve and also Secret Recipe.. Really had a great time... They gave me a bundle of joy! Thanks peeps!


Also had iftar with him :D *big smile* after go through the relationship for 5 years we finally have the chance to iftar together.
First time iftar was at au2 Setiawangsa...



Us

On Sunday i went back to Pahang for a day.. obviously had a great time... ate butter prawn, ketam masak lomak pun ade.... :)

On monday i had iftar with Dj, Maini n Ama... all my dearest...we talked non-stop ok. I haven't meet them for almost a year! How bad!It is so true that when you are getting older you have less time with your friends. All the main focus is to your work. We catch up each other story. I don't know which one of us to settle down first.. HuhU..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love telling story in details when it comes about me and him!
He loves eastern and Mediterranean food so i asked his suggestion on where to dine for iftar. So, Kabul we went.
The surrounding was cosy and very comfortable for small discussion. So b ordered for us plain beryani, one Lamb Masala and Butter Chicken. capatti and Kulfi!! sedapppp! Thankss darling.






His posed finally!!


me

We decided to wear baju kurung n baju melayu in conjunction of Ramadhan... I like he wear blue color. So handsome my dear charming!


Tomorrow will be home!! Less than 24 hours.. Yihaaa...

Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri....
Maaf Zahir & Batin ;)

p/s: What color are your baju raya and how many of them??

0 comments:

Post a Comment