Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah...
This weekend is my first weekend as a fourth year in IIUM. Happy?? I don't think so.. I had sore throat these past 2 days and now i feel uneasy. It feels like i will get fever anytime. With running nose and all, everything comes in package. Thank you!
I went out to AU2 Setiawangsa with Imah and Wawa. We planned to buy curtain. We feel comfortable to have curtain to show the boundary between our compartments and other roommates. Unfortunately, there is no curtain. I meant there were many but they do not meet our expectations at all. So, we quickly left the home deco area and went straight to ladies dept. which is our favourite department. Check out the latest shoes design and finally stucked at one corner looking for suitable blouses. 70% blouse is totally crazy for me as usually buy blouses at retail price. The blouses are really pretty. I mean the design, cutting and color.. it just perfect. Wawa grabbed 3 blouses and Imah 2. Im just staring at thoses blouses. Me?? Undecided which blouse i SHOULD really buy. I forgot to snap the pictures but they are just pretty..
It's okay. I have to remind myself that i cannot be boros anymore. I can't afford to be boros.
Then we went praying and later had dinner at Asam Pedas Malacca. This one cosy restaurant is very nice. Simple decoration but it has all different kinds of dishes and you can just name it. The taste is great!!
Imah ordered Asam Pedas Ikan Tenggiri and Asparagus(can't remember!), Wawa daging salai masak lemak and me myself ordered daging bakar with air asam...So yummy!
This restarant is highly recommended!
Imah also treated me and wawa big apple donut! Thanks Imah for the milolilo dounut! ;) luv u..
So, i think we all should go for another outing to get the mission accomplished! CURTAIN NEEDED! haha...
Wawa and Kmat are no longer my roommate.. :( but i still have Liyana!! ;) kmat joined catwalk fashion show for Abaya boutique that will be opened soon at Pavillion! so proud of you kmat! You made it! Wawa went back home. She wants to get a new handphone! yeeehaaa.. so wa, please update me ya? ;p
And now im in ahiey's room with no other roommates. But Nady is also here. Hafsa is super new with very nice furniture! and convenient too...and i feel like staying somewhere and not in IIUM.. (haha..no offense please)the internet connection is perfect.. i can online 24/7. :) loike!!Thanks you Pa'e for letting me stay in your compartment!
My darling is also here! Of course not in ahiey's room but he is studying nearby.. he even had his Jumaat prayer in IIUM Mosque.. I miss him badly.. the last time we met was in November 2009. HAha.. Long time ago! I can't wait to see him!! Next fridayyyy please come fast! :) :) :)And we can always go out because there is no such thing as LDR anymore! Perfect timing! :)
Better i stop here.. will be updated soon
XOXO
Hijrah
3 months ago


1 comments:
thankss ;)please visit more often ya
Post a Comment